Fluke Ti450 SF6 60Hz SF6 Gas leak detection, Thermal Imager
Product Overview: Fluke Ti450 SF6 Gas Detector/Thermal Imager Infrared for every day. SF6 gas detection when you need it.Increase efficiency and save money with a top performing infrared camera that delivers pinpoint, state-of-the-art SF6 detection - conduct two critical functions with a single tool. Best of all, it's affordable enough to own,...
Product Overview: Fluke Ti450 SF6 Gas Detector/Thermal Imager
Infrared for every day. SF6 gas detection when you need it.
Increase efficiency and save money with a top performing infrared camera that delivers pinpoint, state-of-the-art SF6 detection - conduct two critical functions with a single tool. Best of all, it's affordable enough to own, so you can conduct infrared and gas inspections whenever and wherever you want without having to pay heavy rental charges or hire expensive contractors. Two tools in one. At a one of a kind price.
Designed for dependability.
Using the technology from Fluke's top performing pistol grip camera, the Fluke Ti450 SF6 easily switches from infrared to gas mode. Making it easy to change modes on the fly when you are in the field.
Two critical solutions in one remarkable IR camera.
The Ti450 SF6 Gas Leak Detector tips the scales on performance and affordability. With its pistol grip comfort and point-and-shoot convenience, even the tough spots become easy to diagnose. With the added feature of SF6 pinpoint detection, you can get the analysis you need anytime, anywhere.
Companies are no longer stuck in the challenging position of having to perform inspections, tracking SF6 leaks and managing the extremely high costs of buying or renting the equipment.
- Detects and pinpoints the exact location of the SF6 leak – without shutting down equipment
- Quick entry/exit button allowing quick toggling between gas imaging and infrared mode
- 320 x 240 resolution for gas and infrared images; SuperResolution increases to 640 x 480, only in infrared mode
- Get in-focus images in both infrared and gas modes with a touch of a button with LaserSharp® Auto Focus
- Wirelessly connect your camera to the Fluke Connect® system to make faster decisions. Team members can see the same data and collaborate on identifying the problem or authorize work before you've left the inspection site.
- No need for pencil and notebook:
- IR PhotoNotes™ annotation system captures digital images of equipment details, e.g. serial numbers and surrounding area conditions
- Record any additional notes with voice annotation and save them with the image
- See additional details with optional smart lenses – no calibration required when swapping them between compatible cameras
- Optimize images, perform analytics, generate quick, customizable reports and export images to the format of your choice with SmartView® desktop software, included with your purchase
Capture clear, accurate infrared images focused throughout the entire field of view with MultiSharp™ Focus
- Small and lightweight, fits easily into your tool box
You can use this tab for adding shipping details, return policies and information or measurements etc.