FLK-TIX501 9HZ FLK-TIX501 9HZ,THERMAL IMAGER HS2 9 HZ
Fluke TiX501 Thermal Imaging Camera
- Shoot images near... and far
- Interchangeable Smart Lenses require no calibration of the thermal camera and give you the versatility and image quality needed to conduct inspections in almost any environment.
- Find subtle temperature differences easily-with advanced thermal sensitivity
- Subject to Export Control.
Quality decisions are based on clear understandable facts. When it’s your job to budget and control costs you need the tools that help you see into the future. Building a system to proactively forecast and mitigate maintenance costs is one of a plant’s best options for increasing its total profitability. That is why seasoned thermographers, operations managers and reliability engineers turn to Fluke articulating thermal cameras. The ergonomic design and neck strap make long inspection days easier. Outside the rotating screen lets you adjust to minimize glare and the touchscreen delivers a premium in-field viewing experience.
With 640 x 480 resolution and temperature measurements up to 650 C, the Fluke TiX501 infrared camera is ideal for:
- Industrial maintenance inspections
- Predictive maintenance programs
- Oil and gas maintenance
In focus images are easier to capture with LaserSharp autofocus and 2x digital zoom. Images can be optimized on the large screen right in the field. And with the 240°articulation, you can collect the images needed, whether they are overhead, around corners or under equipment. You have the tool you need to take quality images, near or far. When the job requires a level of precision well beyond the ordinary you need a remarkable camera – the Fluke TiX501.
- Infrared camera
- AC power supply (including universal AC adapters)
- Two-bay smart battery charger
- 2 rugged lithium ion smart batteries
- USB cable
- 4 GB micro SD card
- Rugged, hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap
- Desktop software and user manual(Available by free download)