Fluke FLK-Ti401 Pro 60 Hz Thermal Imager 640x480 60 Hz
FLK-TI401-PRO 60HZ FLK-TI401-PRO 60HZ,THERMAL IMAGER HS1 60 HZ Fluke TI401-PRO-60HZ Offers A rugged and easy to use, this infrared camera also provides accurate and creates high-quality images. Features Infrared resolution of 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels) IFOV with standard lens (spatial resolution) of 0.93 mRad, D:S 1065:1 Field of view...
FLK-TI401-PRO 60HZ FLK-TI401-PRO 60HZ,THERMAL IMAGER HS1 60 HZ
Fluke TI401-PRO-60HZ Offers
A rugged and easy to use, this infrared camera also provides accurate and creates high-quality images.
- Infrared resolution of 640 x 480 (307,200 pixels)
- IFOV with standard lens (spatial resolution) of 0.93 mRad, D:S 1065:1
- Field of view of 34°H x 24°V
- Minimum focus distance of 6" (15 cm)
- LaserSharp autofocus
- Laser distance meter
- Advanced manual focus
- Wireless connectivity
- Fluke Connect app compatible
- Fluke Connect assets
- Fluke Connect instant cloud upload
- Fluke Connect instant server upload
- IR-Fusion technology
- Ruggedized touchscreen display of 3.5" (landscape), 640 x 480 LCD
- Ergonomic design, pistol-grip design for one-handed use
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD) ≤0.075°C at 30°C target temp (75 mK)
- Level and span, smooth auto and manual scaling
- Touchscreen adjustable level/span
- Fast auto toggle between manual and auto modes
- Fast auto-rescale in manual mode
- Minimum span (in manual mode) of 3.6°F (2.0°C)
- Minimum span (in auto mode) of 5.4°F (3.0°C)
- Built-in digital camera (visible light) of 5 MP
- Frame rate of 60 or 9 Hz versions
- Laser pointer
- LED light (torch)
Capture more than you'd expect
Equipped with a unique combination of 640 x 480 resolution and field of view that offers the flexibility to capture measurements in tight spaces or from a distance, even the novice thermographer can capture images of critical issues before they become failures. This tool offers the highest resolution in its class, along with features such as temperature measurements of up to 1202°F (650°C), it is suitable for most industrial environments.
- Industrial maintenance
- Heavy commercial facility maintenance
- Oil and gas maintenance
- Reliability inspections (PdM)
- Heavy building diagnostics - building envelope and construction defects
- Electrical, water, gas utilities
- Chemical processing
- Machinery, instrumentation and appliances
Solving Electrical Problems with Fluke Thermal Imaging
Today’s thermal imagers have become a realistic solution for everyday electrical maintenance as they are rugged, easy to use, and much more affordable than even just a few years ago. It's a straight-forward process, where a qualified technician or electrician points the thermal imager at the equipment in question and scans the immediate area, looking for unexpected hot spots. The imager produces a live image of the heat emitted from the equipment and with the quick squeeze of the trigger, a thermal image is captured. When the inspection is complete, the image is uploaded to a computer, Apple®, iPhone® or iPad® for closer analysis, reporting, and future trending.
There are a few basic how-tos to consider... electrical load, safety, and emissivity. In this application note, we walk you through these, as well as the Top 5 Checklist, and much more.
You can use this tab for adding shipping details, return policies and information or measurements etc.