Fluke Vibration Meter - Acceleration, Displacement, Velocity
Product DetailsFluke 805 External Vibration Sensor (805/ES)This is the external vibration sensor for the Fluke 805 Vibration Meter. An excellent choice where using the onboard sensor is impractical. With over 2 m of extension you can read vibration in crowded, hard to reach or unsafe locations. This rugged, coiled probe...
Fluke 805 External Vibration Sensor (805/ES)
• Rugged, coiled cable minimizes dangling, while stretching to more than 7ft when needed
• Powerful "U" shaped magnet mount creates a firm connection to flat, or curved measurement surfaces
• Rugged, sealed cable connector with strain relief tail reduces cable wear
• Removable sensor magnet to allow for direct attachment to a sensor mounting pad, or threaded hole on a piece of equipment
• Connects directly to 805 Vibration Meter SMB connector located in the heel of the meter
• Scheduled machine condition checks
• Tracking long term overall machine health
• Quick checks on-site to understand client machine condition
• Recommend to clients for in-between visits
|Measurement Parameters||Acceleration, Displacement, Velocity|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+200°C|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-20°C|
You can use this tab for adding shipping details, return policies and information or measurements etc.