Fluke 561 Offers
- IR thermometer for quick measurements up close, or at a distance, without a ladder
- Contact thermometry capability, compatible with all standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples, preserves your investment in thermocouples
- Velcro® pipe probe for superheat and sub-cooling and other contact and ambient measurements
- Single-point laser sighting
- Easy emissivity adjustment for measuring pipes and other shiny materials more accurately
- Lightweight and portable
- Very easy to use
- Efficient—no need to shut down equipment when making IR measurements
- MIN, MAX, and DIF functions help you quickly identify problems
- Scan large areas or small objects quickly and efficiently
An IR and contact thermometer that means the needs of most industrial and residential temperature applications
Combines the temperature measurement functions needed by industrial, electrical, and HVAC/R professionals in one tool. It features K-type thermocouple capability enabling users to take contact temperature measurements. This tool is fast, efficient, and easy to use.
Use its IR capabilities to scan large areas or small objects quickly and efficiently, without shutting down any equipment. You can also measure hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects instantly. Check motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, corroded connections, and wires. Plus, scan ducts, and other hard-to-reach objects from the floor and leave your ladder in the truck.
Use the handy flexible pipe probe (included) to take super-heat or internal temperatures. Or plug in any industry standard type K mini connector thermocouple probe to take those measurements and preserve your investment in thermocouples you already own.
Laser-guided sighting for IR measurements
When using this tool in the IR mode, the single dot, laser sighting system guides measurements to the right target. The dot indicates the approximate center of the measurement area.
- Facilities maintenance