Fluke 1760 BASIC Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder Topas (No Probes)
The Fluke 1760BASIC Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder Topas is the ideal portable instrument for power quality experts. It is fully compliant to IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A, for advanced power quality analysis and consistent compliance testing. Designed for analysis of utility and industrial power distribution systems, in medium- and low-voltage networks, the...
The Fluke 1760BASIC Three-Phase Power Quality Recorder Topas is the ideal portable instrument for power quality experts. It is fully compliant to IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A, for advanced power quality analysis and consistent compliance testing. Designed for analysis of utility and industrial power distribution systems, in medium- and low-voltage networks, the 1760 provides the flexibility to customize thresholds, algorithms, and measurement selections. It captures the most comprehensive details on user-selected parameters and allows for later analysis and reporting.
Fully Class-A Compliant
The 1760 BASIC is fully compliant with the new IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standard, which defines the measurement methods required for each power parameter in order to obtain reliable, repeatable, and comparable results. With the GPS time synchronization accessory, data recorded with multiple instruments can be correlated with Class-A precision.
The versatile measurement algorithms and trigger settings allow the expert and general users to optimize the Fluke 1760 BASIC for each application in order to capture exactly the data required. Data can be transferred to a computer directly, or via an Ethernet network and can be retrieved during recording without interrupting the measurements.
Rugged and Reliable
The instrument, accessories, and power supply help you safely conduct tests with a 600V CAT IV rating per EN 61010-1 conformity requirements. The 1760 BASIC features a double insulated enclosure, which helps protect the user, equipment, and surroundings from electrical shock. With a 2 GB compact flash memory instead of a hard disk, there are no rotating parts inside the instrument, increasing its reliability and durability for everyday use.
Broad Measurement Range
Developed in cooperation with power utilities, the EN50160 statistical analysis presents a summary of the quality of voltage against internationally defined limits. When a threshold is exceeded, the 1760 BASIC automatically captures voltage and current waveform data on all phases simultaneously. Nearly every power quality and power parameter is measured, including rms values, flicker, voltage dips, voltage swells, voltage unbalance, current and voltage harmonics to the 50th, interharmonics, THD, mains signaling, reactive power, transients, and power factor.
PQ Analyze Software
The 1760 BASIC includes comprehensive software for detailed power quality analysis on Windows based PCs. In the online mode, the software enables remote instrument setup, job processing, real-time verification of actual measurement values, and data download. Data can be viewed in trend diagrams for root cause analysis or in a variety of statistical summaries. You can also generate professional reports with the Report Writer function.
- Does not include flexible current probes
- Conduct tests according to stringent, international IEC 61000-4-30 Class-A standards
- GPS time synchronization correlates data with events or datasets from other instruments, with precision
- Flexible and fully configurable thresholds and scale factors allow users to pinpoint specific issues by defining detailed criteria for detection and recording of disturbances
- 600V CAT IV/1000V CAT III rated
- Uninterrupted power supply (40 minutes) records beginning and end of interruptions and outages
- 10 MHz, 6000 Vpk waveform capture gets a detailed picture, even short events
- 2 GB data memory enables detailed, simultaneous recording of numerous power parameters for long periods of time
- Comprehensive software provides trend diagrams for root cause analysis, statistical summaries, report writing and real-time data monitoring (in online mode)
- Insulated housing and solid state design with no rotating components enables reliable testing under nearly any conditions
- Detailed disturbance analysis
- Class-A quality-of-service compliance
- Event correlation at multiple locations
- Simultaneous measurement of independent power systems
- Power quality and power load studies
You can use this tab for adding shipping details, return policies and information or measurements etc.