Fluke 378FC Non-Contact True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
Fluke 378FC Offers Uses Field-Sense™ technology to make testing faster and safer, all without touching a live conductor, and provides accurate voltage and current measurements through the clamp jaw. Easily clip the black test lead to any electrical ground, put the clamp jaw around the conductor, and see reliable, accurate...
Fluke 378FC Offers
Uses Field-Sense™ technology to make testing faster and safer, all without touching a live conductor, and provides accurate voltage and current measurements through the clamp jaw. Easily clip the black test lead to any electrical ground, put the clamp jaw around the conductor, and see reliable, accurate voltage and current values on the display.
- Measure voltage and current with your clamp jaw
- Faster, safer testing all without touching a live wire using FieldSense™ technology
- Complete three-phase voltage and current tests in three quick steps
Power quality indicator shows whether a problem is in the equipment or the power line
This clamp meter includes a unique PQ function that senses power quality issues automatically. When making FieldSense measurements, it will detect and display power quality issues, relating to current, voltage, power factor or any combination of the three. Now you can quickly determine if an upstream supply problem exists, or if there is a downstream equipment problem.
Voltage and current measurements with FieldSense™ technology
No more hand-written notes or complicated math.
- Complete 3-phase voltage and current tests in three easy steps
- Full set of phase-to-ground and phase-to-phase values calculated
- Displayed on your smart phone and saved to the cloud via Fluke Connect software
- Phase rotation calculated and shown on the Fluke Connect software
Measure extremely high current with iFlex™ probe
Use the included iFlex flexible current probe to measure ac current as high as 2500 A. The iFlex probe provides access to large conductors in tight spaces.
Easy to see, easy to use with included tools
Your job will get easier when you use this clamp meter:
- The display turns green when a stable FieldSense measurement is detected
- Visual Continuity provides a bright green screen for easy detection of continuity in noisy work areas
- The magnetic hanging kit, with 9" (23 cm) hanging strap, lets you hang your clamp wherever you need: to a steel cabinet door; around a pipe; on a nail or screw head
Record, analyze, share results with Fluke Connect™ software
With Fluke Connect software you can remotely log, trend and monitor measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults. Fluke Connect also allows you to gather data as the basis for a preventive maintenance program.
- Field service
You can use this tab for adding shipping details, return policies and information or measurements etc.