Allen Bradley 1492 SP Series Miniature Circuit Breakers – Type C
Experience high performance and exceptional protection for electrical circuits with the general purpose 1492-SPM Type C Miniature Circuit Breakers by Allen Bradley.
These 1492-SPM MCB’s have type C tripping and fast breaking time to provide a higher level of safety for your application. They include screw terminals, are IP20 finger safe, and can be DIN rail mounted for optimal convenience. They are current-limiting and are available in 1, 2 or 3 pole versions, offering more versatility to meet your requirements. They also have dual terminals for wiring and bus bar flexibility. These units have excellent shock and vibration resistance which helps to prevent nuisance tripping, avoiding unnecessary downtime. Up to six accessories can be installed on the same circuit breaker to enable easy optimisation of your safety system.
Type C MCB’s are suitable for use in commercial and light industrial applications, such as fluorescent lighting and small electric motors, and are designed to trip at currents between five and ten times their rated load.
Features and Benefits:
• Available in 1, 2 or 3 pole versions to suit your application needs
• DIN Rail mountable in any position to ensure easy installation
• Dependable protection for circuits due to instantaneous break time
• Indicator window allows clear visibility of contact state: red for closed, green for open
• Screw Terminals
• Thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism
• Can be used in extreme ambient conditions
• RohS compliant and fully recyclable, offering a more environmentally friendly solution
CSA C22.2 No. 235
Allen Bradley Mini Circuit Breaker, 10kA Breaking Capacity, 32A Current Rating - 1492-SPM3C320
Keep your electrical equipment safe from circuit blowouts with this Allen Bradley miniature circuit breaker (MCB) from Rockwell Automation. The device is commonly used with coil-based inductive loads such as inductors, power generators and a host of domestic appliances that experience high switching surges. It has three switching terminals for three-phase electrical systems and turns the current off when the maximum allowance of 10kA (kiloamps) is reached. This MCB can be installed in harsh industrial environments prone to extreme temperatures ranging from -40°C to +70°C.
What are MCB’s and how do they work?
• IP20 (ingress protection) rating indicates the unit is safe to handle without risk of electric shocks• Mountable to a DIN rail using the fast clip feature for easy and secure installation• Indicator window makes it simple to identify the unit's state, showing red when closed and green when open• Vibration and shock resistant construction for heavy-duty use
Standards and Certifications
• UL (Underwriters' Laboratories)• CSA (Canadian Standards Association)• CE (Conformité Européenne)• VDE (Verband der Elektrotechnik)
Rockwell Automation is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation, and brings smart manufacturing to life. With a long legacy of creating Allen-Bradley® integrated control and information solutions, we help make you as productive as possible. Our portfolio of sensing, safety and motor control products can support your move towards smart machine applications. Allen-Bradley® IO-Link sensors are data-enabled and communicate with all field buses, providing diagnostic and health information about the device before a machine stops, and enabling quick production changeovers through fast parameter downloads from PLCs into the device. This reduces machine downtime and increases manufacturing OEE. For safety components, products with built-in diagnostics simplify the set-up of the smart device, and reduce maintenance, leading to a more efficient, machine data-driven approach.
Can this MCB support accessories?
Yes. You can combine this MCB with additional elements such as an auxiliary contact, a signal contact or a shunt trip.
|Number of Poles
|Rated AC Voltage
||277 V, 480V
|Breaking Capacity at Maximum Voltage Rating
|Circuit Breaker Type
||DIN Rail Mount
|Terminal Contact Type
|Reset Actuator Type