Allen Bradley 100S-C Contactor, 24 V dc Coil, 3 Pole, 9 A, 2NO + 3NC
DescriptionAllen Bradley 100S-C09EJ23C Safety ContactorEnsure safe, dependable and efficient switching with the 100S-C09EJ23C Safety Contactor by Allen Bradley.This contactor offers mechanically linked positively guided contacts, which is required in feedback circuits of modern safety applications. The mechanically linked NC auxiliary contacts do not change their state when a power pole...
Allen Bradley 100S-C09EJ23C Safety Contactor
Features and Benefits:
• It has SUVA Third-Party certification and is RoHS compliant
• Protective cover prevents manual operation, yet the window allows visible on/off status
• Easy to identify due to red contact housings
• Ideal for low-energy applications due to gold-plated bifurcated aux contacts
• Redundant contactors to isolate motor (hazardous motion)
• Wide range of accessories such as surge suppressors, electronic timers, and mechanical interlocks available to meet individual control needs
What is a contactor?
|Coil Voltage||24 V dc|
|Number of Poles||3|
|Contact Current Rating||9 A|
|Normal State Configuration||2NO + 3NC|
|Contact Voltage Rating||690 V ac|
|Number Of Auxiliary Contacts||5|
|Auxiliary Contact Configuration||2NO + 3NC|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+60°C|
|Pole and Throw Configuration||3P|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-25°C|
You can use this tab for adding shipping details, return policies and information or measurements etc.