Allen Bradley 100-K Miniature Contactors
The Bulletin 100-K Miniature Contactors by Allen Bradley offer optimal flexibility due to their compact size, providing an ideal solution to suit your system requirements. These versatile contactors are specially designed for commercial and light industrial applications where panel space is limited. They ensure reliable, safe, and efficient switching capabilities for your motor control system, giving you maximum performance in a small package.
These miniature units have less panel depth requirements and are shallower than standard IEC contactors. They are available with several contact ratings and AC or DC operating coils. Optional 2- or 4-pole auxiliary contact blocks in a variety of auxiliary contact configurations are available separately. These cost-saving contactors are rated up to 690V and have 3 Poles plus 1 Auxiliary contact. The dimensions are: (H) 50 x (W) 45 x (D) 53mm.
These contactors have mechanically linked performance between the main contacts and internal aux contacts, which allows status feedback if contact weld occurs. Mirror contact prevents any status condition if a NO pole welds.
Features and Benefits:
• Compact size, allowing broader application use
• Choice of full-voltage non-reversing and reversing contactors
• AC and DC have the same dimensions
• IP2X Finger Protection for improved safety
• Optional integrated surge suppressor
• Fully compatible with Bulletin 193-K bimetallic overload relay
• Mechanically linked contacts to IEC 60947-5-1 on base unit
• “Mirror contacts” to IEC 60947-4-1 throughout
cULus Listed (File No. E41850, Guide NLDX, NLDX7)
Suitable for use with IE3 Motors (IEC 60034-30)
Allen Bradley 3-Pole Motor Control Contactor, 12A, 5.5kW - 100-K12DJ10
This contactor from Rockwell Automation's Allen Bradley range is a space-saving motor control solution for your industrial applications. It serves as a protective device when used as a starter for electric motors, safeguarding them from overloads and short circuits. The unit is designed with your safety in mind and has a fully insulated thermoplastic material housing, so you don't have to worry about electric shocks. You'll find devices like this used in material-handling facilities as well as in heavy-duty air conditioners.
What is a contactor?
• Terminals are constructed to be out of reach of fingers for enhanced safety • Clip-on DIN rail mounting for easy and tool-free mounting• Integrated surge suppressor for improved electrical safety• Fully compatible with Bulletin 193-K bimetallic overload relays for extra protection from current spikes
Standards and Certifications
• CE (Conformité Européenne)• cULus (Underwriters Laboratory U.S and Canada)• CCC (China Compulsory Certificate)
How do I maintain this contactor?
To make sure this contactor works reliably, you should regularly inspect and clean it. Check the terminals for dust and wipe off any oil residue with an appropriate cleaner. Tightening the crimp screws will prevent sparks that may cause overheating.
Allen Bradley MCS (Modular Control System) Contactors:
MCS is a modular motor control system allowing users flexibility to design and construct an adaptable system. It has been designed to take in to account the demands and requirements of modern motors and their users; satisfying requirements up to 85AC3.
• A wide range of accessories available to cater for many diverse needs
• The ease of assembly, installation and modification provides high cost-efficiency and can reduce the number of parts which need to be held
• The compact size of the component parts offers reduction in enclosure volume required, as well as modern design and weight savings
• A modular design concept and an easy to fit 'clip-in' method
• Simple and fast DIN Rail and Surface Mounting
||24 V dc
|Number of Poles
|Contact Current Rating
|Normal State Configuration
|Contact Voltage Rating
||690 V ac
|Number Of Auxiliary Contacts
|Minimum Operating Temperature
|Maximum Operating Temperature