Allen Bradley 100-K Miniature Contactors
The Bulletin 100-K Miniature Contactors by Allen Bradley offer optimal flexibility due to their compact size, providing an ideal solution to suit your system requirements. These versatile contactors are specially designed for commercial and light industrial applications where panel space is limited. They ensure reliable, safe, and efficient switching capabilities for your motor control system, giving you maximum performance in a small package.
These miniature units have less panel depth requirements and are shallower than standard IEC contactors. They are available with several contact ratings and AC or DC operating coils. Optional 2- or 4-pole auxiliary contact blocks in a variety of auxiliary contact configurations are available separately. These cost-saving contactors are rated up to 690V and have 3 Poles plus 1 Auxiliary contact. The dimensions are: (H) 50 x (W) 45 x (D) 53mm.
These contactors have mechanically linked performance between the main contacts and internal aux contacts, which allows status feedback if contact weld occurs. Mirror contact prevents any status condition if a NO pole welds.
Features and Benefits:
• Compact size, allowing broader application use
• Choice of full-voltage non-reversing and reversing contactors
• AC and DC have the same dimensions
• IP2X Finger Protection for improved safety
• Optional integrated surge suppressor
• Fully compatible with Bulletin 193-K bimetallic overload relay
• Mechanically linked contacts to IEC 60947-5-1 on base unit
• “Mirror contacts” to IEC 60947-4-1 throughout
cULus Listed (File No. E41850, Guide NLDX, NLDX7)
Suitable for use with IE3 Motors (IEC 60034-30)
Allen Bradley 3-Pole Miniature MCS Contactor, 24V DC Coil, 4kW - 100-K09ZJ10
Looking for a sustainable way to streamline the switching capabilities of your motor control system? Choose this 3-pole contactor from Rockwell Automation’s Allen Bradley range to switch your systems on and off with ease. Designed for high-current applications, the unit's suitable for use with industrial motors and large lighting circuits. You can also use it where panel space is limited, as its modular design includes a screw terminal and clip-in mechanism for quick installation. This contactor has mirror contacts to prevent NO (normally open) status effects.
• Choice of full-voltage reversing and non-reversing functionality for versatile use• Compact design, measuring 108.2 (length) x 44.9 (width) x 82.7mm (depth)• Rated up to 690V with three poles and one auxiliary contact for light industrial use• Wide operating temperature range of -25°C to +60°C• IP2X (ingress protection) rating indicates it's finger-proof for safety
Standards and Certifications
• CE (Conformité Européenne)• CCC (Chinese Standards)• UL (Underwriters' Laboratories)• CSA (Canadian Standards Association)• IEC 60034-30 (International Electrotechnical Commission)
What are electrical contactors used for?
Contactors switch a high-voltage electrical system on or off. You can use them to make and break a power circuit for your electrical devices in commercial systems such as motors, pumps and lights.
Allen Bradley MCS (Modular Control System) Contactors:
MCS is a modular motor control system allowing users flexibility to design and construct an adaptable system. It has been designed to take in to account the demands and requirements of modern motors and their users; satisfying requirements up to 85AC3.
• A wide range of accessories available to cater for many diverse needs
• The ease of assembly, installation and modification provides high cost-efficiency and can reduce the number of parts which need to be held
• The compact size of the component parts offers reduction in enclosure volume required, as well as modern design and weight savings
• A modular design concept and an easy to fit 'clip-in' method
• Simple and fast DIN Rail and Surface Mounting
||24 V dc
|Number of Poles
|Contact Current Rating
|Normal State Configuration
|Contact Voltage Rating
||690 V ac
|Number Of Auxiliary Contacts
|Minimum Operating Temperature
|Maximum Operating Temperature