Allen Bradley 100-K Miniature Contactors
The Bulletin 100-K Miniature Contactors by Allen Bradley offer optimal flexibility due to their compact size, providing an ideal solution to suit your system requirements. These versatile contactors are specially designed for commercial and light industrial applications where panel space is limited. They ensure reliable, safe, and efficient switching capabilities for your motor control system, giving you maximum performance in a small package.
These miniature units have less panel depth requirements and are shallower than standard IEC contactors. They are available with several contact ratings and AC or DC operating coils. Optional 2- or 4-pole auxiliary contact blocks in a variety of auxiliary contact configurations are available separately. These cost-saving contactors are rated up to 690V and have 3 Poles plus 1 Auxiliary contact. The dimensions are: (H) 50 x (W) 45 x (D) 53mm.
These contactors have mechanically linked performance between the main contacts and internal aux contacts, which allows status feedback if contact weld occurs. Mirror contact prevents any status condition if a NO pole welds.
Features and Benefits:
• Compact size, allowing broader application use
• Choice of full-voltage non-reversing and reversing contactors
• AC and DC have the same dimensions
• IP2X Finger Protection for improved safety
• Optional integrated surge suppressor
• Fully compatible with Bulletin 193-K bimetallic overload relay
• Mechanically linked contacts to IEC 60947-5-1 on base unit
• “Mirror contacts” to IEC 60947-4-1 throughout
cULus Listed (File No. E41850, Guide NLDX, NLDX7)
Suitable for use with IE3 Motors (IEC 60034-30)
Allen Bradley 3-Pole Motor Control Contactor, 9A, 4kW - 100-K09DJ01
Efficiently control and protect your industrial motors with this high-performance contactor from Rockwell Automation's Allen Bradley range. It's made of a durable thermoplastic material that not only offers impact resistance but also provides effective insulation, so you don't have to worry about electric shocks. This device has ample allowance for other accessories to be connected to it, such as relays that provide overload protection. This makes it a versatile choice for the safe startup of your industrial motors.
How do contactors work?
• Compact dimensions of 82.7 (D) x 108.2 (L) x 44.9mm (W) to fit applications with limited space• Mirror contact for enhanced component control• Easy clip-on DIN rail mounting for tool-free installation• Wide operating temperature range of -25°C to +60°C for use in demanding environments
Standards and Certifications
• CE (Conformité Européenne)• cULus (Underwriters Laboratory U.S and Canada)• CCC (China Compulsory Certificate)
What is a mirror contact?
A mirror contact is an auxiliary normally closed contact (NCC), which can never be closed at the same time as the normally open (NO) main contact. It ensures that if a slight fusing occurs on the main contact, the motor control circuit is safe from overload.
Allen Bradley MCS (Modular Control System) Contactors:
MCS is a modular motor control system allowing users flexibility to design and construct an adaptable system. It has been designed to take in to account the demands and requirements of modern motors and their users; satisfying requirements up to 85AC3.
• A wide range of accessories available to cater for many diverse needs
• The ease of assembly, installation and modification provides high cost-efficiency and can reduce the number of parts which need to be held
• The compact size of the component parts offers reduction in enclosure volume required, as well as modern design and weight savings
• A modular design concept and an easy to fit 'clip-in' method
• Simple and fast DIN Rail and Surface Mounting
||24 V dc
|Number of Poles
|Contact Current Rating
|Normal State Configuration
|Contact Voltage Rating
||690 V ac
|Number Of Auxiliary Contacts
|Maximum Operating Temperature
|Minimum Operating Temperature