Allen-Bradley 1492-SPM3D010 MCB Supplementary Protector 1 A
DescriptionAllen Bradley 1492 SP Series Miniature Circuit Breakers – Type DSafeguard your electrical circuits with the general purpose 1492-SPM Type D Miniature Circuit Breakers by Allen Bradley. These circuit breakers offer high performance and ensure enhanced protection for equipment.These MCB’s have instantaneous breaking time and feature type D tripping. They...
Allen Bradley 1492 SP Series Miniature Circuit Breakers – Type D
Features and Benefits:
• Can be DIN rail mounted for fast and simple installation
• Available in 1, 2 or 3 pole versions to meet your requirements
• Clear visibility of contact state due to indicator window: red for closed, green for open
• Thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism
• Screw Terminals
• Environmentally friendly - RohS compliant and fully recyclable
• Usable even in extreme ambient conditions due to 40 ?C (104 °F) calibration temperature
CSA C22.2 No. 235
Allen Bradley MCB, 1A Current Rating, 3 Poles - 1492-SPM3D010
• Low power loss of 1.4W for energy efficiency
• Resets after tripping with a convenient toggle switch for ease of use
• IP20 rating means it's finger-safe and protected against objects larger than 12mm in size
Standards and Certifications
• EN 60947-2
What temperatures can I use this MCB in?
Does this breaker come with trip indicators?
|Number of Poles||3P|
|Tripping Characteristics||Type D|
|Rated AC Voltage||277 V, 480V|
|Breaking Capacity at Maximum Voltage Rating||10 kA|
|Circuit Breaker Type||MCB|
|Mounting Style||DIN Rail Mount|
|Reset Actuator Type||Toggle Switch|
|Terminal Contact Type||Screw|
You can use this tab for adding shipping details, return policies and information or measurements etc.