Allen Bradley 100S-C Contactor, 24 V dc Coil, 3 Pole, 16 A, 2NO + 3NC
DescriptionAllen Bradley 100S-C16EJ23C Safety ContactorThe Bulletin 100S-C series of Safety Contactors by Allen Bradley provides reliable switching capability and offers optimal performance for your application. The 100S-C16EJ23C Safety Contactor has 24V dc electronic coil voltage and a rated operating current of 16 A. It also features 3NO power poles and...
Allen Bradley 100S-C16EJ23C Safety Contactor
Features and Benefits:
• It has SUVA Third-Party certification and is RoHS compliant
• Wide range of accessories such as surge suppressors, electronic timers, and mechanical interlocks available to meet individual control needs
• Easy to identify due to red contact housings
• Protective cover prevents manual operation, yet the window allows visible on/off status
• Ideal for low-energy applications due to gold-plated bifurcated aux contacts
• Redundant contactors to isolate motor (hazardous motion)
What is a contactor?
|Coil Voltage||24 V dc|
|Number of Poles||3|
|Contact Current Rating||16 A|
|Normal State Configuration||2NO + 3NC|
|Contact Voltage Rating||690 V ac|
|Number Of Auxiliary Contacts||5|
|Auxiliary Contact Configuration||2NO + 3NC|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-25°C|
|Pole and Throw Configuration||3P|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||+60°C|
You can use this tab for adding shipping details, return policies and information or measurements etc.